Registered Nurse (RN) - 1 to 1 Transportation, Split Shift, M-F Days
Provide nursing care for handicap child to and from school. You will accompany the child in the am and then again in the afternoon after each occurrence you will be brought back to your car. The entire operation takes approx 2 hours per day but will pay for 4 for a total of 20 hours per week. Dependability and reliability are a must. Care is centered around patient assessment, delivery and quality.
- 1-2 years experience in the care of the handicap, pediatric patients or closely related experience required.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
- 1 year of supervised experience in specialty setting.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- Top compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.