Business Unit: Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Location: Mpls-Courage Center
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Standard Hours: 32.00
Union Position? N
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute is a clinical service line of Allina Health. The Institute provides a continuum of rehabilitation services for people with short- and long-term health conditions, injuries and disabilities in communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Our goal is to improve health outcomes, make it easier for clients and families to get the right services for their needs, and reduce costs by preventing complications.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute was formed in 2013 through the merger of Courage Center and Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, part of Allina Health. For more information on our combined services and locations, visit our websites - allinahealth.org/sisterkenny or couragecenter.org.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Provide primary medical care for a panel of outpatients with complex and/or chronic conditions both in the Health Care Home and the Transitional Rehab Program
- Do telemedicine visits
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Work collaboratively with other specialities
- Make appropriate referrals
- Attend staffings/meetings as necessary
- Lead new initiative to improve and grow patient care
- Intrathecal baclofen pump management with ITB refills and basic trouble shooting (will train if necessary)
- Be on a rotation call schedule to provide after hours support
- Master's degree in Nursing
- Adult Nurse Practitioner license required
- Clinic or inpatient rehabilitation experience
- Primary Care experience
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time: 32 - 40 hours/week
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
- Non Contract
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA