Date:Feb 21, 2014
Location:Louisville, CO, US
Physical Location:AAH-AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Department Name:AAH GI LAB
Status:Part Time - Benefits Elig
Hours per Pay Period:40
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:3 - 5years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Cori May
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN Preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• One year experience preferred
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required;
• Additional certifications may be required .
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V..
*No new graduate RN's at this time - must have at least 1 year of GI experinece - preferrably more*
*This position requires an assessment*