Job ID: 443073
Business Unit: ACD - Allina Medical Clinic
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40.00
Union Position? N
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Work with all areas/departments to resolve ambulatory clinical issues to include team building, conflict resolution, customer service and practice collaboration with providers.
- Balance needs of organization and staff while keeping the patient at he center
- identify areas for clinical initiatives and develop and implement appropriate practice and procedures
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and direct day-to-day clinic operations related to nursing and laboratory, radiology, and other medical areas as delegated
- Develop and supervise collaborative work, including appropriate selection and assessment of staff competencies and annual performance reviews, training needs, coaching and support.
- Participate in the development and implementation of community health initiatives, public outreach and education
- Participate in the development and monitoring of the clinical operations budget and capital requests
- Some direct patient care will be expected
- Minimum of Associate of Arts- RN Degre
- RN License, Ambulatory Experience preferred
- 2-3 years supervisory experience in a patient care related field
- Automated Medical Record experience desirable, Proven experience in multitasking, critical thinking essential with initiative oriented behavior, proven conflict management skills, Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) experience, proven ability to develop staff
- Medical Terminology
- RN license
RN hires with less than 1 year of RN experience must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (American Association of Colleges of Nursing or The National League for Nursing) which is inclusive of a clinical rotation in an acute care facility.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Day/Evening shift
- Exempt position
A growing suburb in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, Woodbury is located just 15 minutes southeast of St. Paul, the state's capital. The city is in close proximity to one of Minnesota's largest employers, 3M, and to the St. Croix River Valley, providing a beautiful natural setting and year-round recreational opportunities. Woodbury is known for its attractive residential neighborhoods, which are connected by more than 100 miles of multi-use trails and surrounded by 3,000 acres of dedicated park land. In addition, eight small lakes, most with public parks and pathways, dot the city. Residents have a wide choice of housing, ranging from apartments and townhomes to beautiful large-lot estates. Within its' 36 square miles are several shopping centers and a variety of amenities in the community making Woodbury the retail shopping hub of the east metro area. Woodbury also operates the Bielenberg Sports Center, which houses two indoor ice arenas and a field house with walking/running track. The outdoor complex includes athletic fields, picnic facilities, and play equipment. Public and private education options are also available along with easy access to many prestigious higher education institutions throughout the Twin Cities.
- Located 15 miles East of St. Paul
- Population = 58,000
- Service Area = 420,400
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA