We are seeking a School Nurse for a Full-Time Contract position in East Brookfield, MA for approx 12 weeks+ starting on December 3rd.
• Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of MASS.
• Must have excellent references.
• Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
• Must enjoy working with children.
• Preference given for those with experience working in academic settings.
• Consultation and collaboration.
• Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
• Advance the well-being, academic success, and lifelong achievement of students.
• Facilitate positive student responses to normal development.
• Promote healthy and safe practices through education.
• Provide leadership for health policies and programs.
• Intervene with actual and potential health issues, injuries, and acute illness.
• Conducts screenings and provides referrals for health conditions.
• Long-term case management services.
• Assist in development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
• Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
• Family-school collaboration services.
• Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
• Research and program evaluations.
• Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution