|Weiss Memorial Hospital-Chicago,Illinois|
* BSN Preferred
* CPR certified
* Licensure Required
* Experience is required
* Supervisory experience is required
Coordinates the daily operations and activities of the assigned department. Provides direction to the staff in the implementation of nursing care. Responsible for ongoing development of staff and upholds and maintains clinical standards of care
1. BSN preferred or 5 years experience as an RN
2. Registered Nurse with current Illinois license
3. 4 years experience as a PACU RN
4. 2 years experience as a shift Charge Nurse
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service delivery skills
6. Knowledge of JCAHO and IDPH regulation.
7. CPR certification required. CPR Instructor a plus
I understand and acknowledge that any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory acceptance of the annual recommended vaccination(s) for a designated influenza season when it is available. The only acceptable exceptions to this mandate at the time of hire and annually are documented medical contraindications and documented religious objections. I also understand and acknowledge that staff who decline the vaccination due to medical contraindications, religious objections or if the vaccine is unavailable due to supply constraints, will be required to wear a mask when determined to be appropriate. The timing and duration of the use of masks will be determined by the hospital along with local, regional and/or national public health authorities. I agree to abide by the Vanguard Health Systems Influenza Prevention and Vaccination Guidance Policy.