Date:Feb 15, 2014
Location:Frisco, CO, US
Physical Location:SAH-SUMMIT HOSPITAL
Department Name:SASMC SURGERY
Hours per Pay Period:80
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:2 years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Cori May
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN Strongly Preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• One year experience required in speciality area
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required;
• ACLS within 6 months of hire
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**This could be a Seasonal or a Permanent position**
** Call require, must live within 30 minutes from the hospital **