Bariatric Program Coordinator
St.Joseph HealthSystem Bryan, TX
The Bariatric Program Coordinator is responsible for the personnel management, operational management, financial management, development and marketing of the St. Joseph Bariatric Program.
- Assisting in program development, managing the accreditation process and ensuring continuous compliance with MBSAQIP requirements, maintaining relevant policies and procedures, patient education, outcomes data collection, quality improvement efforts, and education of relevant institutional staff in the various aspects of metabolic and bariatric surgery patients with a focus on patient safety.
- Serving as the liaison between the institution and all surgeons performing metabolic and bariatric surgery at St Joseph Regional Health Center, as well as all general surgeons providing call coverage. Assists in maintaining the call schedule between all covering surgeons. Partners with practice staff and surgeons to ensure maximized quality of care to the patient and ease of transition between hospital and practice aspects of the program.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Licensure as RN, LVN or Registered Dietitian
- Previous experience in bariatrics
- Experience in program development and marketing preferred
The St. Joseph Health System consists of a regional Level II Trauma Center, three critical access hospitals, a free-standing emergency center, four walk-in express care clinics, two nursing homes, a rehabilitation center, and a medical group with eighteen physician clinics throughout the service area.
Ranked third in Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live, 2013, Bryan-College Station represents a cultural, economic and educational powerhouse brimming with Texas hospitality and steeped in tradition. The area is known for its highly educated workforce, exemplary public school systems, low crime, acres of outdoor recreation, excellent hospitals and affordable cost of living.
Beyond the advantage of advanced resources and exceptional skill is a determination not only to help solve critical problems, but also to help every person achieve the full potential of mind, body and spirit. That’s the St. Joseph difference.
St. Joseph offers a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a workplace that reflects the values of our Franciscan mission. To apply, visit our website: www.st-joseph.jobs
A Ministry of Sylvania Franciscan Health