Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a County Behavioral Health organization in the Stanton, WI area. The position will begin ASAP, and hours are part-time (about 20/wk), Monday thru Friday. Our client anticipates a part-time schedule for 2014 and full-time in 2015. Seeking candidates with recent Behavioral Health nursing experience, Bachelors prepared. This RN will work as a conduit between the psychiatrists and the other Behavioral Health Staff. Pay is DOE.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
- 1 year of recent supervised experience in Behavioral Health.
- Bachelors Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the WI.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions: ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, Locums and CareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
*This is only a highlight of our available opportunities; if this job doesn't match up for you, but you are looking (any location any setting) please email us your current resume and desired employment situation.
Corporate National Recruiter | ReadyNurse Staffing Services
A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited A Genesis HealthCare Company
P: 877.321.1162 x9040 | F: 505.468.9141
Jessica.Wiksten@GenesisHCC.com | www.readynurse.com
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)