We are seeking a compassionate and caring individual to provide safe and reliable routine daily care to patients admitted to the hospital.
In this position you will:
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security.
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of the nursing plan.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (CNA) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior work experience in a hospital or assisted living setting
- Strong work and attendance ethic
About the facility you will serve.
This Assisted Living Center is located in one of the most beautiful places you could choose for a retirement community. They provide multi-level care options for seniors who want an active and vibrant lifestyle with access to the assistance they may need with daily activities and healthcare.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution