Seeking and experienced and polished Certified Nursing Assistants to cover per diem and sitter needs for an exclusive Assisted Living Facility in Falmouth. A CNA who cares for the residents under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a LPN/LVN. This position reports to the Director of Assisted Living.
- Takes and records vital signs.
- Measures and records height and weight. Calculates and records fluid intake and output.
- Recognizes abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Transfers, positions and turns residents.
- Provides skin care.
- Contributes to the resident’s assessment and the plan of care.
- Provides nursing rehabilitation/restorative nursing services.
- Cares for residents with dementia.
- Follows the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Promotes and protects resident rights, assists residents to make informed decisions, treats residents with dignity and respect, protects resident’s personal belongings, reports suspected abuse or neglect, avoids the need for physical restraints in accordance with the current professional standards and, supports independent expression, choice and decision-making consistent with applicable law and regulation.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Understands duties during a fire drill and is familiar with evacuation plan.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires a CNA licensure
- CPR a +
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution