We are looking for experienced LPNs to join and exclusive LPN pool for one of the finest Assisted Living Care centers in the state. Many PERKS accompany the top salary for this position. The purpose of this position is to supervise, provide and coordinate nursing care in compliance with facility policies and procedures and to assess residents’ care needs and take appropriate action.
- Currently licensed with the State Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing and meeting all applicable federal and state licensure requirements.
- Previous geriatric nursing experience desirable.
- Experience in supervising nursing assistant personnel desirable.
- Must be organized, self-directed and highly motivated with demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Must possess a positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly. Finger, hand dexterity, visual and aural acuity is necessary. Position requires sitting, standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, stretching, lifting, grasping, and reaching.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution