As aLicensed Practical Nurse, you will:
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the patient’s illness, rehabilitative needs and preventive care.
- Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem-specific therapeutic interventions, teachings and training activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Confer with the RN supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment.
- Provide hands-on care and patient education utilizing our clients care plan notes.
• Current and unrestricted LPN license
• A minimum of one year recent nursing experience
• Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience a plus
• Home Health experience a must
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution