Seeking a full-time contracted Licensed Practical Nurse MDS Coordinator for our exclusive long term care client in Lexington. If you have 1-2 years of recent and direct experience and are looking to pick up a full-time Monday-Friday contract position we may have a job for you!
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Review residents admitted and compare physician orders with each resident’s plan of care to assure appropriate implementation of the physician’s plan of care.
- Schedule routine MDS assessments (initial, quarterly, annual) to maintain compliance with regulatory time frames.
- Schedule ARD for all routine MDS assessments, following the most current RAI User Manual instructions, with input from the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Schedule change in status assessments as instructed.
- Complete Re-entry and Discharge tracking MDS within 7 days of the event.
- Licensed Nurse in the state of Mass
- Computer skills preferred
- Geriatric assessment skills preferred
- Knowledge of MDS, RAPS and long term care planning
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution