Our client is an established comprehensive reproductive health care provider with sites in Beverly, Haverhill and Lawrence. In collaboration with agency protocols, Medical Director, and state and federal regulations, the clinician will function as a provider of primary reproductive and sexual health care services. Our client is looking for a skilled, motivated clinician who will help management and on a per diem basis to assist a community challenged by poverty and medical under-service.
Essential functions include:
Secure and review the complete health history and record findings accurately;
Perform physical examinations with special emphasis on the reproductive system;
Provide cancer screening testing, diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections and perform other types of more specialized procedures as indicated;
Perform and order diagnostic studies as indicated and provide appropriate treatment and follow-up as necessary;
Perform lab procedures, including phlebotomy and injections, and provide follow-up for abnormal lab results;
Proactively manage medical and psychosocial referrals and collaborate with other community agencies in providing comprehensive care;
Provide birth control education and methods, including IUD and implants;
Provide leadership in agency efforts to achieve established goals for productivity, growth and expansion.
- Appropriate Massachusetts licensure as well as Board certification;
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner, including experience with the full range of women’s reproductive and sexual health services;
- An interest in and/or experience with community health; and interest in and/or experience with Men’s Health;
- The ability to work harmoniously with an ethnically, culturally and racially diverse clinical care team and client population;
- The provider will be expected to maintain controlled substance licensure in MA and a federal DEA license;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team;
- Experience with electronic health records and advanced coding preferred;
- Spanish language skills strongly preferred.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution