Deliver quality health care to patients in their homes and in the community. Perform initial assessment of patient’s needs and initiate care planning process as a multi-disciplinary approach. Admits patients to the Agency based on Medicare and Agency policy. May include revisits if needed.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
· BSN preferred.
· Minimum 1 year med/surg experience preferred.
· Minimum 1 year home care experience preferred.
· Current PA nursing license.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
· Current IV, and venipuncture experience preferred.
· Valid driver’s license and current CPR certification required.
· Able to travel to patient’s home within service area.
· Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
· Able to use office equipment: i.e. beeper, car phone.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions written by physician.
· Must be able to take direction via telephone in patient’s home.
· Must be able to make meaningful observations and report changes in patient condition to physician.
Physical Requirements/ Demands: Office-Admin/Clerical Direct Patient Care