We are seeking a RN who will provide nursing services for clients with mental health and co-occurring diagnosis. This is contracted 2 month + assignment that involves facility-to-facility travel. A sample of RN duties are listed below;
- At scheduled medication appointment, vitals for target population will be performed. RN will provide medication, training and support. RN will determine client's height, weight, blood pressure, allergies to medications, side effects of psychotropic medications and effectiveness of medications being prescribed, administers intramuscular injections, orients nursing students (if applicable).
- RN will provide ongoing daily support to all prescribers in relation to any client's needs. RN will facilitate care coordination between the doctor, pharmacy, clinician and parent and/or guardian regarding medication needs/refills.
- RN will ensure compliance with productivity standards set by the program coordinator. RN will provide crisis intervention and emergency services as needed.
- RN will embrace the key values of clinical services: empowerment, normalization, rehabilitation, and continuity of care, as well as to adhere to HRMC policy and procedures.
- RN provides case management services to assist individuals in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services; provides rehabilitation and support for client population; serves as a clinical specialist for medication management issues; psychiatric monitoring; provides information, education, and referral, agency linkage, advocacy, and follow-up services, and coordination of care; utilizes center-wide and community resources as needed for client benefit; embraces the key values of case management: empowerment, normalization, rehabilitation, and continuity of care.
Essential Job Requirements:
Education:Associates/Bachelors Degree with course work or experience in the areas of cultural diversity, human development, etiology and treatment of mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse, suicide, and mental retardation. Registered Nurse certification with Associates degree and current CPR.
Experience:Associates/Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university. Experience in psychiatric nursing preferred. Computer experience is helpful.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution