Makes initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates patient's nursing needs, and prioritizes patient's problems/needs according to urgency to reflect the physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of care for the patient. Provides guidance, education and support to patients in their homes. Must have good computer skills, be an independent worker, and be resourceful.
- Current MA RN license with an active CPR.
- Home care experience preferred, but one year of acute care experience will be considered.
- Physical effort includes periodic lifting/moving of patients up to 150 lbs. and office item up to 50 lbs. in weight.
- Responsible for providing reliable transportation for use on duty.
- Includes lifting/moving patients weighing up to 150 lbs./office supplies weighing up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to drive in inclement weather.
- May work irregular hours (hours will be Monday-Friday during the day no nights or weekends).
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution