We are seeking a Registered Nurse that is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and providing high quality of care in the Cardio/Vascular Intensive Care Unit.
In this position you will:
- Implement and maintain established department, unit, administrative, and clinical policies/procedures for patient care, safety, and infection control.
- Conduct initial and ongoing patient assessment with attention to each patient's physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual needs.
- Collaborate and communicate with other personnel to maintain good employee relations, meet interdepartmental objectives, and optimize patient care.
- Provide direction to team members to coordinate care of assigned patients and problem-solve patient care issues during the shift.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current State of Mass RN License
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification fom the American Heart Association
- Completion of a course in EKG recognition and its clinical implications and or passage of EKG test at 80%.
- 1 yr minimum experience in acute care setting ICU.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution