Our Client Hospice is seeking compassionate, emotionally mature professionals to be responsible for providing assessments, plans, and care to patients and families that maximize comfort, maximize health, and are in accordance with interdisciplinary team plan of care. These competent and experienced health care professionals should exhibit behaviors of accountability, flexibility, respect, and collaboration to help Frontier Hospice fulfill its common purpose of creating a compassionate circle of support for our patients and families by providing the finest, individualized end-of-life care. All team members are expected to have well developed customer service skills and must demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy of Hospice Care for the terminally ill.
- Previous experience in hospice and/or home health is preferred.
- Current proof of licensure/registration in the State of MA.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum one year experience in geriatrics and/or medical surgical nursing.
- Demonstrated independence in providing clinical care.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to comprehend written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Demonstrated active listening skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability automobile insurance or access to reliable transportation.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution