Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospital Contracts, Local & Travel
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to work PRN for a Hospital. All shifts available (create your own schedule), but you must have 1 recent year of previous Hospital Nursing experience. Start ASAP on a Per-Diem or Contract basis.
More About the Location:
We have Hospital Nursing needs in FLORIDA Statewide, GA, TN, KY & More! Very HIGH Concentration of Contract Needs at Hospitals in the following areas in FL Areas: Bayonet Point, Trinity, Englewood, Sarasota, Sun City, Brandon, Largo, Hudson & Ft. Myers. These needs in every setting (all units/specialties): Trauma / Step-Down, Med / Tele, Neuro / Spine, CPRU, CSSU, Med / Oncology, SICU, CCU, Surgical, Cardiac / CATH, Respiratory, ER, CSU, EP Lab, CVOR, PACU, Surgical, Medical, ICU, PCU, PCU / M-S, Spine / Ortho, Oncology, OR, Inpatient Overflow, Outpatient, Ortho Oncology, M/S, Tele, & Transitional.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
- 1 year of supervised experience in specialty setting.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions: ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, Locums and CareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
*This is only a highlight of our available opportunities; if this job doesn't match up for you, but you are looking (any location any setting) please email us your current resume and desired employment situation.
Corporate National Recruiter | ReadyNurse Staffing Services
A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited A Genesis HealthCare Company
P: 877.321.1162 x9040 | F: 505.468.9141
Jessica.Wiksten@GenesisHCC.com | www.readynurse.com
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)