Director of Nursing
Jeanne Jugan Residence
CA- California (All) San Pedro
Our client, Little Sisters of the Poor San Pedro – Jeanne Jugan Residence, seeks a Director of Nursing. Reporting to the Senior Administrator/Mother Superior, the Director of Nursing will be responsible for the development and maintenance of nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, nursing policy and procedure manual, written job descriptions for each level of nursing personnel, scheduling of daily rounds to see all Residents, methods for coordination of nursing services with other Resident services, for recommending the number and level of nursing personnel to be employed, and nursing staff development.
- Must be a graduate of a baccalaureate prepared school of nursing and have current licensure to practice in the state of CA as a Registered Nurse.
- Prefer prior experience as a Director of Nursing. Must have three years experience as a Registered Nurse with a strong background in geriatrics, supervision, management and/or administration.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations that govern a long term care facility.
- Must have the ability to identify and initiate problem solving in the areas of physical, psychological needs associated with aging and loss involving Resident, family, and staff.
- Must serve in a leadership role in dealing with and directing day-to-day organizational management of the health care team.
How to apply:
Send your resume to Richard Sbarbaro (email@example.com), or upload using “Apply Now”.
Trinity Executive Partnership