Wound Care Clinical Nurse Conslt - I/P Wound - 13-0425
Category: Nursing/Patient Care
Department: 17395 - I/P Wound Care
Schedule: Days, weekends as neededDescription: Reporting to the Wound Care Services Manager, or other designee provides expert clinical consultation services to staff, patients, families, and caregivers. Facilitates provision of quality patient care and education. Serves as a clinical resource for patient care staff throughout the hospital.
1. Graduate of an approved School of Nursing, Bachelors Degree of Science or Nursing degree required.
2. Licensure to practice Nursing in the state of Illinois.
3. Specific specialty area certification is required within one year of hire date. (ACLS, CCRN, CWCN, etc)
4. Minimum of four years clinical experience in medical/surgical nursing; prefer experience in critical care nursing.
5. Current CPR certification.
6. Knowledge of and/or experience in the correct use of body mechanics.