|Bilingual Home Care Coordinator|
|Location: Jersey City, NJ|
|Salary: $34-$35 per hour|
|Experience: 1.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Temporary / Consulting|
|Job ID: U977131|
There is now a need at a New Jersey home care organization for a Bilingual Home Care Coordinator. Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Homecare Coordinator will provide comprehensive nursing care to patients at home, in the center, and/or alternate care settings.
Home Care Organization
The qualified nursing professional will:
- Perform the initial assessment, annual reassessment and change of condition assessments of participants in their home environment, which may include supportive housing in nursing and assisted living facilities
- Coordinates the plan of care with appropriate resources
- When appropriate, provide treatments and health education for participants and/or caregivers in their home
- Directs the provision of personal care, nursing rehabilitation tasks and other work of Home Health Aides and participant caregivers in the home
- In conjunction with the Director of Nursing, act as the liaison between the contracted home health agency and the center
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- RN License - New Jersey
- Current driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- Broad knowledge base inclusive of health care problems of the frail and elderly
- Knowledge of common safety hazards in the home and improvements/interventions to establish a safer environment$
1. Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience in a healthcare setting
2. Minimum of 1 year working with the frail or elderly.
3. 1 year experience in home care or long term care setting preferred.
Employees must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participant contact.