Date:Feb 12, 2014
Location:Lakewood, CO, US
Physical Location:SAH-ST ANTHONY HOSPITAL
Department Name:SAH NTICU
Hours per Pay Period:72
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:2 years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Tina Fisbeck
Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; Current Colorado RN License; Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association.
Minimum of 1-2 years experience in ICU highly preferred.
After decade of planning, nearly four years of construction and more than 18,000 hours of training, the doors are open to your new St. Anthony Hospital.
St. Anthony Hospital has eight floors and 560,000 square feet.
Level I Trauma Center
There are 222 private inpatient rooms including:
• 76 Intensive Care (ICU)
• 128 Medical/Surgical
• 18 Inpatient Rehabilitation
• 36 Emergency Department rooms, including four trauma rooms
• 14 surgical suites
The hospital is a showcase of some of the most advanced technology and smart building features including:
• Surgical suites - sophisticated boom systems integrate procedural equipment and imaging.
• Private rooms - specialized patient lifting devices enhance safety and comfort, this is a place designed for extraordinary patient care.
• Customized elevator - speeds trauma patients from the helipad to our unique T-10 field-to-surgery suite in just three seconds.
• TechnoFloorTM slip-resistant surfaces - installed in patient rooms for easy cleaning and infection control.
• TransVac system - automates the entire waste and recycle handling process and reduces infection risks and manual labor.
• Interior paints, carpets and finishes - contain low volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
But high-speed, high-tech, high-efficiency systems are only part of the care we pledge to deliver. Be assured that along with our expertise in trauma, cardiology, orthopedics, neurosciences, oncology and more, we're transferring the faith-centered compassion that's been alive at St. Anthony Central for nearly 120 years.
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer