The Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) team of a hospital is looking to solidify their staff with the addition of a new Registered Nurse (RN). This is a fantastic opportunity for a licensed RN to further their career at a New York City hospital.
The Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) RN will be responsible providing patients with the appropriate care.
- 3+ years of Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) experience; 3+ years of solid of Cardiac/Thoracic OR experience with Open Heart competency
- Secondary Operating Room experiences with Transplant, Vascular, and Spine/Neuro
- Working knowledge of computerized charting (electronic medical records)
- Patient oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous travel experience