The right place…
The right time…
The right Person…
At Bayfront Medical Center, our team of case management professionals bring it all together for the patients. From the initial assessment to coordination of patient care, our case managers play a vital role in our consistent recognition for outstanding service, safety and high patient satisfaction. Working with our team of highly skilled physicians, nurses and other healthcare workers, the Case Manager will work to educate, coordinate and shape the patient experience. If you want to be a part of delivering exceptional patient care and are passionate about improving the overall guests experience for each of our patients, we invite you to choose teal.
RN, Case Managers
Interacts with patients, physicians, and other members of the health care team to assure appropriate acute care of patients while hospitalized and beyond hospitalization. Critical thinking skills are essential. Activities include advancing the multidisciplinary plan of care, driving appropriate utilization and promoting timely discharge in an effort to minimize wasted resources and patient exposure to risk issues. Champions appropriateness of care through educational and in-service training to members of the health care team as necessary. Actively participates in problem solving activities associated with the above activities. Is expected to be a part of weekend/holiday rotation as well as some on call duties. Requirements
- Must have ASN or diploma of Nursing.
- Current Florida RN license.
- Prefer Case Management Certification.
- 2 yrs acute care nursing, prefer critical care/ER/charge nurse experience and Case Management experience.
- Must have ability to champion and provide leadership to the process of advancing the plan of care. Must be adaptable and to work independently, think critically, dealing with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, performing a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Adaptability to making generalizations, evaluations, or decisions based on measurable or verifiable criteria. Must have demonstrated effective Communication skills.
- Adaptability to situations involving the interpretation of feelings, ideas, or facts in terms of personal viewpoint.
- Must have adaptability to influencing people in their options, attitudes or judgments about ideas or actions.
- Computer skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
Bayfront is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke-free/drug free workplace.