Date:Feb 11, 2014
Location:Westminster, CO, US
Physical Location:SAH-ST ANTHONY NORTH HOSPITAL
Department Name:SAN NICU
Status:Part Time - Benefits Elig
Hours per Pay Period:48
Required Education:Masters Degree
Required Experience:Experience Preferred
Contact Information:Cori May
Applies clinical experience in neonatal nursing and formal education with supervised clinical experience in the management of sick neonates and their families. Manages a caseload of neonates with consultation, collaboration, and general supervision from a physician. Exercises independent judgment in assessment, diagnosis, initiation of delegated medical procedures, and evaluation, consistent with state nurse practice laws, institutional guidelines, and the NNP’s education and experience. Involved in education, consultation, and research.
• BSN or minimum of 5 years experience as a full-time NNP within preceding 8 years.
• Graduate of accredited NNP program; Current Colorado RN License
• NRP complete - Re-cert every 2 years; Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association - Re-cert every year
• National certification for those that have completed NNP training after 1995.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Two years full-time experience as NNP if BSN and NNP certification; or a minimum of 5 years experience as a full time NNP within preceding 8 years.
**2 years experience in level II-III Nursery.**
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must have NRP and STABLE Certification