|Clinical Coordinator, Evenings|
|Location: Montclair, NJ|
|Experience: 3.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Job ID: J119136|
A position is now open for an Evening Clinical Coordinator at a prestigious rehabilitation center in Montclair, NJ. This is an exciting leadership opportunity to become a part of a well-respected institution dedicated to providing top-notch patient care.
The candidate selected for this position will:
- Provide direct oversight and direction of the clinical staff to promote positive quality and customer services outcomes
- Function as part of the nursing leadership team utilizing experience, skills and knowledge while integrating new trends and initiatives regarding patient care
- Assume a leadership role in the absence of the nurse manager or upon direction of the manager or director and assist in the performance evaluation of staff
- Assist in ongoing management of the nursing units and project staffing needs and maintain an active awareness of department needs to assure adequate staffing, 24/7
- Participate and maintain active involvement in customer service initiatives, committee(s) and task force(s), providing active input to the interdisciplinary team, nursing department and leadership.
- BSN or enrolled
- Acute rehab experience, or experience in ortho/neuro
- Charge or assistant nurse manager experience