Nurse Practitioner / NP - Psychiatric
Medical Staffing Network, has the flexible Nurse Practitioner opportunities you want and the pay you deserve. As one of the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare professionals, MSN matches NPs like you with top healthcare facilities in your area and throughout the country. Our current job openings include:
- Nurse Practitioner; contract opportunity
- Department of Corrections
- Monday -Thursday, 8am-5pm
- Near Fresno, California
- Will perform routine physical screening examinations and/or psychiatric assessments.
- Interview inmates/wards to obtain complete psychiatric and/or medical health histories
- Orders and interprets a variety of routine tests which may include blood counts, chemistry panels, lipid panels, liver function tests, medication levels, EKG, etc.
- Under supervision of a physician, manages the stable phase of chronic illness.
- Records findings of physical, mental and developmental assessment.
- Provides direct and indirect clinical services to inmates/wards.
Apply Online Now
- California licensed nurse practitioner
- Valid California class c drivers license
Or contact Kathleen at 800.543.1963 for more details.
You take the best care of your patients, and we'll take the best care of you! Here is a sample of what we offer to our Nurse Practitioners:
About Medical Staffing Network
- 24/7 Live Support available
- Credentialing assistance
- Dedicated recruitment professionals to locate the perfect NP opportunity for you
- Great locations / prestigious facilities
- Exclusive partnerships
Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you'll ever want to work with. We offer a variety of employment options: per diem, contract and permanent, full-time or part-time. You have a choice when it comes to staffing firms. When you choose MSN, you'll have access to the best Nurse Practitioner opportunities and the great pay that goes with them. We respect you and your Nurse Practitioner career, and we match you only with opportunities that fit your schedule and career goals.
At Medical Staffing Network, we focus on giving you more options, job stability, and dedicated team members helping you 24/7. So you can focus on what matters -- promoting the health and well-being of your patients.
related: psychiatric, advanced practice registered nurse, APRN, nurse practitioner, NP, medical, health care, healthcare, California, CA