Position Type : Full Time - Permanent
Relocation Approved :
Recruiter : Arden, Mary
Job Description :
Crestview Center, located in Langhorne, PA, is a dynamic and fast paced facility. We offer many different types of nursing care under one roof- Short Stay/Progression/Cardiac Management as well as Long Term Care. We are looking for a dedicated, team oriented Registered Nurse for every weekend 7a-7p as well as an 8 hour shift during the week. Crestview Center was voted 'Best of Bucks' Nursing and Rehab center for 2010, 2011, 2012 AND 2013!
Great benefits are offered along with this position which include the following: medical insurance, dental insurance, VSP vision insurance, and three weeks paid vacation. In addition, we offer 401K, AFLAC supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts, opportunities for advancement and more!
Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-247-3134.
Start LOVING what you do!
As a Registered Nurse/RN at Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients - and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable RN like you, it's a remarkable opportunity.
As a Registered Nurse / RN at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
• Use your physical assessment skills and mastery of fine nursing principles to manage a range of post acute-care and rehabilitation patients
• Develop and implement individualized care plans for your patients
• Assist with orientation and supervision of nursing staff
Registered Nurse / RN Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred
• Current license for the state in which you are applying
• Some supervisory experience highly desirable
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package, including:
• Medical/dental/vision insurances
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
• Extensive paid leave for holidays
• Service awards
• Generous Elder Care benefit for family members