|Location: Queens, NY|
|Experience: 5.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Job ID: J64252|
A leading health insurance company is looking for a seasoned and dedicated QM Project Manager to join its team of healthcare professionals. In this role you will develop and implement Quality Healthcare Management projects and processes to assure regulatory compliance and continued improvement in the effectiveness of programs.
Health Insurance Company
As the Project Manager - QM, you will:
- Provide project management, staff training if appropriate, and oversight of projects
- Develop and implement programs in collaboration with Director of Clinical Services as required for Senior Programs including but not limited to CCIP, QIP, MOC, and Structure and Process
- Work with Clinical Service staff to understand the results of program performance and develop improvement plans
- Collaborate with all departments that contribute to this process including Informatics, QM, UM, and Clinical Services, Member Services, Provider Relations, and Finance
- Develop and implement work processes for the collection, analysis, and transmission of Health Home quality measures as required by SDOH for Health Home function
- B.A. / B.S.
- 5+ years experience with Quality Improvement
- Prior exposure to QARR/HEDIS, Health Plan, Medicare & Sr Programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills