Providence is calling a 0.9 night shift Critical Care Registered Nurse to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who will ensure that our most critically ill patients and their families receive excellent care.
In this position you will:
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care needs for patients who are in a critical care environment, taking both physical and psychosocial elements into consideration.
- Record and monitor patient condition as appropriate using computerized documentation programs.
- Use open and clear communication with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
At Providence Regional Medical Center Everett we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. Literature shows that having BSN-prepared RNs contributes significantly to the quality of care. To that end, we are requiring that all nurses be either BSN-prepared or achieve their BSN within five years of hire.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) - required within 5 years of hire
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Current Critical Care RN (CCRN) certification
- Recent experience in critical care
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 42128.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.