- Master’s degree in nursing with a concentration in a pediatric psychiatric nurse practitioner program.
- Minimum of one year work experience in a pediatric or family focused Nurse Practitioner role in Psychiatry.
- Active, unencumbered registered nurse and advanced registered nurse practitioner licensure in the State of Washington.
- Current national certification as a psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Active Drug Enforcement Authority registration.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS either at time of hire or as an annual competency. However, the incumbent is responsible for any costs (including time away from work) associated with obtaining PALS certification. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- Active clinical privileges as an Allied Health Provider, Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Two years experience in a nurse practitioner role. Seeking strengths in differential dx, psychopharmacology and experience working with high-risk populations.
- Two years experience in pediatric health care.