|Registered Nurse (RN) - Medicare Physician Outreach Case Manager|
|75 - 100%|
This position requires travel within a defined geographic area on a daily basis to physician practices and offices. Applicant must be a resident of Texas and reside in the McAllen, Houston, El Paso, or Lubbock areas.
This position utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet members individual benefit plan and/or health needs while promoting optimal, cost-effective outcomes. Requires an RN with an unrestricted active license.
The RN will be responsible for:
• Identifying opportunities to develop clinical relationships with physicians in the community to make them aware of Aetna Medicare programs and resources that may benefit both them and their Aetna Medicare members
• Managing outreach to primary care physicians and to physicians/offices who work with patients with chronic illness (e.g., endocrinologists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists, etc.)
• Identifying opportunities to enhance clinical engagement with the physicians group's members in order to improve quality, member experience, and efficiency of care for Medicare members in the local geography
Desired experience includes:
• Case Management
• Managed Care
• Medicare and/or Medicare Care Management
• Sales or Marketing experience including territory management, program presentations demonstrating effective communication skills, and ability to problem solve and meet productivity criteria
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is an Associate's degree or equivalent experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN) is required
Functional -Nursing/Medical-Surgical Care/1-3 Years
Functional -Nursing/Case Management/1-3 Years
Functional - Sales and Marketing/1-3 Years
Functional - Nursing/Managed Care/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/1-3 Years
General Business/Consulting for Solutions
Service/Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance
Benefits Management/Maximizing Healthcare Quality
Leadership/Collaborating for Results
Please note that benefit eligibility may vary by position. Clickhereto review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna does not permit the use of tobacco related products or drugs in the workplace.