The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care by applying clinical nursing knowledge and skills, and for ensuring the safety and comfort of patients and families according to legal, organizational, and professional standards.
- Graduate from an approved RN nursing program
- 6 months in a clinical area.
- Valid and current Texas RN license
- Able to use equipment and related supplies for selected patient population and for CPR, oxygen administration and intravenous therapy
- CRT experience
- Current BCLS
- Bachelors Degree in nursing
- Two years of ambulatory care
- Specialty nursing certification appropriate to specialty area assigned
- Windows based computer skills