The Per Diem LVN provides direct nursing care to an assigned group of patients, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse Supervisor, or Licensed Vocational Nurse Coordinator, by applying clinical nursing knowledge and skills, and for ensuring the safety and comfort of patients and families according to legal, organizational and professional standards.
- Graduate from an approved vocational nursing program.
- Current and valid Texas LVN license
- 1 year of LVN work experience
- Able to use equipment and related supplies for selected patient population. CRT experience.
- Current BCLS 5 shifts per month 3 shifts before or after clinic holidays with 1 shift related to a winter holiday Able to travel Preferred:
- Windows bases computer skills
PER DIEM opportunities at CYPRESS, KINGWOOD and HUMBLE locations as well