The vocational nurse provides direct nursing care to an assigned group of patients, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse Supervisor, or Licensed Vocational Nurse Coordinator, by applying clinical nursing knowledge and skills, and for ensuring the safety and comfort of patients and families according to legal, organizational and professional standards.
- Graduate from an approved vocational nursing program
- 6 months in a clinical area.
- Current and valid Texas LVN license
- Able to use equipment and related supplies for selected patient population
- CRT experience
- Current BCLS
- Windows based computer skills
- Prefer English and Spanish speaking