Position Responsibilities:The Administrative Coordinator acts as an administrative liaison; coordinates patient care activities on evening, night and weekend shifts. Ability to recognize priority situations, act and make appropriate decisions. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Addresses system issues to facilitate the provision of quality efficient care. Facilitates timely transfer of patients to designated clinical areas. Utilizes escalation process to resolve issues/problems. Utilizes bed prioritization process criteria to ensure patient flow and admission. Excellent communication skills, leadership ability, time management and problem solving skills required.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with a current State of New Jersey RN license
- B.C.L.S. certification required
- A.C.L.S. certification required
- Two years experience in supervision preferred
- Excellent communication skills, leadership ability, time management and problem solving skills required.