Position Type : Part Time - Permanent
Relocation Approved :
Recruiter : Center Based, Recruiter
Job Description :
NURSE Job Fair
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Now Hiring: CNAs, RNs, LPNs
All shifts available
We will have a raffle for a TURKEY!
Golden Peaks Care Center
1005 East Elizabeth
Fort Collins, CO
Find us on Fort Collins Bus Transit Route #5
In case you aren't familiar with us, Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states.
Can't make it? Please reach out to:
Tasha Martin | 970-428-2525
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.genesiscareers.jobs
As a Registered Nurse/RN at Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients - and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable RN like you, it's a remarkable opportunity.
As a Registered Nurse / RN at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
• Use your physical assessment skills and mastery of fine nursing principles to manage a range of post acute-care and rehabilitation patients
• Develop and implement individualized care plans for your patients
• Assist with orientation and supervision of nursing staff
Registered Nurse / RN Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred
• Current license for the state in which you are applying
• Some supervisory experience highly desirable
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package, including:
• Medical/dental/vision insurances
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
• Extensive paid leave for holidays
• Service awards
• Generous Elder Care benefit for family members