Clinical Research Registered Nurse - Study Coordinator
MSN's client is currently hiring for Research Nurses. The Research Nurse (RN or LVN) will be responsible for study unit activities in the conduct of clinical trials with emphasis on the safety and welfare of study participants.
- Ensuring that the dignity, health, safety, and welfare of participants is given the highest priority at all times.
- Staying current with appropriate emergency certifications and company emergency policy and procedures.
- Utilizing skills, knowledge, nursing diagnosis, and clinical judgment in order to provide a high standard of care.
- Utilizing nursing assessment skills to observe participant general well being and potential adverse events.
- Documenting adverse events and takes appropriate action as needed.
- Obtaining Informed Consent and continuing the ICF process by explaining and informing participants of study procedures.
- Obtaining and documenting medical history.
- Administering investigational compounds to participants according to the protocol and applicable regulations.
- Performing study-related activities such as IV insertion, telemetry, holters, vital signs, EKGs, venipuncture.
- Collecting and processing biological samples according to the protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Recording data obtained according to the protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintaining an understanding of current regulatory requirements.
- Transcribing source data onto the Case Report Form.
- Maintaining constant awareness of participant safety and dignity at all times.
- Handling participant complaints efficiently and effectively in order that their satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensuring that client and participant confidentiality is maintained.
- Respond to client and team queries in a timely manner.
- Responding to emergency situations based upon nursing standards.
- Associates Degree or BS degree in nursing with current licensure in New Jersey
- CPR/AED certified
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification and Critical Care experience preferred but not required
- Authorization to work in the US
Salary: Depends on Experience
Medical Staffing Network is one of the largest and most reputable Clinical Research staffing agencies. As an MSN employee, you'll receive great pay and top benefits. Why choose Medical Staffing Network?
- 401K with company match
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Liability and Workers' Compensation
APPLY NOW, email your CV or resume to email@example.com, or contact us at (877) 605-2500.
- Great locations/ prestigious facilities
- Exclusive partnerships
To be considered for this opportunity, ALL candidates MUST be working in the biotech/pharmaceutical clinical trial industry. No one outside industry will be considered. See additional requirements under job description.
Due to the high volume of responses, only inquiries from qualified candidates can be addressed.
related: nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., study coordinator, coordinator, study, biotech, pharmaceutical, clinical research, clinical trials, Princeton, Somerset, East Brunswick, Hightstown, Trenton, Morrisville, Ewing, Pennington, Lambertville, New Jersey, NJ