|Hours:||6:30AM-7:00PM OR 6:30PM-7:00AM|
|Job Details:||- BSN, ASN or Diploma required|
- American Heart Association ACLS
- American Heart Association BLS
- Current FL RN license
- 1 to 2 years related experience required
- Hospital experience required
REGISTERED NURSE SEASONAL POOL
The Seasonal Pool pays a base hourly rate of:
Candidates must have at least one (1) year of recent hospital experience in one or more of the following specialties in order to be considered:
Registered Nurses who are hired into the Seasonal Pool must agree to the following in order to participate:
* Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
*The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
*In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital s Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.