A healthcare facility in Morristown, New Jersey is now seeking a Nurse Care Management Coordinator to start immediately. This is an exciting opportunity for a Nursing Coordinator to be at the forefront of healthcare changes, with the potential opportunity to partner with the company's Accountable Care Organization.
The professional in this role will:
- Function in a collaborative environment as a resource to all Care Managers and Social Workers
- Assist with complex or difficult discharges
- Support and facilitate management of Corporate Compliance and policies relative to the Continuum of Care
- Ensure staff compliance with Department policies
- Participate in the evaluation and completion of staff performance reviews
- 5 years of diversified, progressive experience in acute care case management, in a teaching environment
- At least 2 years of supervisory or progressive leadership experience
- Current NJ RN license
- Knowledge of Medicare/ Medicaid regulations$
- Care Management Certification.
- Utilization experience (includingMilliman/Interqual) and All Scripts knowledge