Date:Sep 23, 2013
Location:Parker, CO, US
Physical Location:PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Department Name:PARKER ICU
Status:Part Time - Benefits Elig
Hours per Pay Period:48
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:2 years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Melissa Myhra
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the
patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being
and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State
Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN Preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• One year experience preferred
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required;
• Additional certifications may be required (refer to facility addendum(s)
BSN or current enrollment. ACLS required. Minimum one year previous ICU experience.