|Director of Clinical Documentation|
|Location: Manhattan, NY|
|Experience: 10.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Job ID: J63994|
A Manhattan-based hospital is looking to expand its team of professionals by adding a new Director of Clinical Documentation. The hospital is looking to add a Director who will energize, organize, and lead the Clinical Documentation team to successful and efficient outcomes. Candidates should have at least 10 years relevant experience for consideration.
The Director of Clinical Documentation will report to the AVP of Quality Care and is responsible for managing processes and people to insure quality and accuracy of clinical documentation for care pvoided.
- 5+ years management knows
- Strong grasp of Medicare & Medicaid guidelines
- Previous experience in Clinical Documentation
- Relevant experience in any clinical discipline such as Acute Care nursing, Utilization Management, Quality Management or as a hospital-based Physician Assistant or physician extender will be considered
- Current NYS RN or PA licensure coupled with CCDS, CDIP or CCS certification