Date:Oct 9, 2013
Location:Colorado Springs, CO, US
Physical Location:PSF-ST. FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER
Department Name:SFMC AMBULATORY CARE
Status:Per Requested Need (PRN)
Hours per Pay Period:PRN
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:Minimum 1 Yr Exp
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Brennon Watts
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organization mission, and core values.
• BSN preferred.
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty.
• Current Colorado RN License/ Current RN license from a participating state in national Licensure Compact.
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required.
• ACLS & PALS upon date of hire.
• One year previous related experience is required.
On Call Required.
This position is in a fast -paced Radiology Care Unit. Must be very autonomous and possess excellent problem solving skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER