Exceptional People. Extraordinary Careers.
Care Managers Interview Day*
Its an exciting time at Continuum Health Partners. We are currently in the midst of implementing a new Medical Home Initiative (MHI) that will transform our primary care practices into fully functional Patient-Centered Medical Homes. The patient-centered medical home is the future of healthcare a model of care delivery where patients receive well-coordinated services and enhanced access to a clinical team allowing a seamless transition from inpatient care to outpatient care.
We are now inviting qualified Care Managers to become part of this exciting, grant-funded initiative and to help build our program from the ground up. Collaborating with the interdisciplinary team, you will develop a plan of care, health education needs and provision of information as it relates to the delivery of top-quality patient care. Additionally, you will organize and provide care coordination services to patients who are most at risk for health deterioration, sentinel events, and/or poor outcomes.
• Current NYS RN licensure required
• BSN or Masters degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years recent adult Med/Surg, ER or Critical Care experience required
• Minimum 2 years Clinical Case Management experience required
• Discharge planning, case management, and disease management experience required
• Case Management Certification and PRI Certification preferred
• Excellent clinical assessment, EMR documentation, prioritization and care plan development skills essential
• Interqual Trained highly preferred
How to apply:
*Interview day is by invitation only. Apply here to be considered. Qualified candidates will be contacted to set up a time for an interview.
Continuum Health Partners prides itself on innovative care and an impressive array of resources to fulfill its mission of providing New York with a powerful healthcare network. Our success is attributed to a team that brings together outstanding clinical resources and reinforces our service traditions ensuring the highest quality of care for our patients.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the most skilled and caring professionals for our patients. We do this by investing in our employees, offering them a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, a 403 (b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more.