Position Type : Part Time - Permanent
Relocation Approved :
Recruiter : Berry, Jessica
Job Description :
Establish a strong sales presence with target audiences, including but not limited to: Acute Care providers, physicians, and others as identified within assigned geographic area (Hartford, CT area) to build awareness of Genesis HealthCare and its services. Match service locations' capabilities to patient needs and facilitate patient flow from Acute Care providers into Genesis HealthCare to meet or exceed census and Q mix goals. Make patient acceptance and placement decisions on behalf of Genesis and communicate decisions to referral sources based on published performance standards.
This is a part-time 24 hour position, weekend hours are required.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current RN preferred licensure in the state in which employment occurs.
2. Five to seven years of recent clinical nursing experience.
3. Valid driver’s license.
4. Preferred case management experience.
5. BSN preferred.
6. Experience in sales/marketing preferred.
7. Prior experience in utilization review or discharge planning preferred.
8. Certifications: CCM, CRRN or CIRS preferred.