Please Note: At this time, we are only interviewing Nurses with at least 1 year experience in a Critical Care setting.
Position Responsibilities:The Clinical Coordinator acts as an administrative liaison. Utilizes the nursing process to effectively assess the needs of patients. Coordinates, directs and evaluates care given by other team members. Addresses system issues to facilitate the provision of quality efficient care. Delegates appropriately to other team members. Utilizes communication skills, leadership ability, time management and problem solving skills to facilitate the daily operation of the unit. Provides direct and indirect care to patients, and leads team toward goal achievement. Makes customer needs a priority.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a State of New Jersey RN license.
- B.C.L.S. certification required.
- A.C.L.S. certification preferred.
- At least two years clinical experience is required.
- Management experience preferred.