A licensed Nurse Practitioner with previous experience working with Behavioral or Psych patients is currently needed for a great position with a Westchester County healthcare services network. The Nurse Practitioner will provide and administer primary care and related services to patients of the Department of Behavioral Health Services (BHS).
Healthcare Services Network
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for implementing approved standards of care and practice consistent with diagnostic needs and the Department of Behavioral Health Services and as appropriate to the ages of the patients served and the areas of clinical practice.
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- NYS NP license/registration
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in New York State
- Behavioral, Chemical Dependent, and/or Psych experience
- Patient oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- 1+ year of experience working with chemically dependent persons